Thank you for considering me for taking care of your piano.
My standard service includes:
- tuning your piano
- vacuuming out the dust that has accumulated inside the piano
- polishing the outside of high gloss pianos
- removing foreign objects from between and under keys such as coins, paperclips, action figures, etc…
- tightening the legs on the bench
- adjusting the pedals
- and more…
Standard tuning – $99
For pianos that have been well maintained. I will need about 50 to 60 minutes to tune your piano.
Pitch raise plus tuning – $130
For pianos that haven’t been tuned in two years or more. The conditions require additional work to get the instrument back in tune. I will need approximately an hour and a half to tune your piano.
In general, repair work that requires parts and labor is not included in the price of the tuning. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- replacing broken strings
- repairing stuck keys
- replacing broken hammers
- repairing worn or broken parts
The cost of repair work is quoted on a case-by-case basis and requires that I see the piano in person before being able to offer an estimate.
To schedule your piano tuning use the online contact form.